In Part 1, we touched upon the best ways to make a fortune from scratch. Here we continue to explore some of the best paths to wealth.
One of the greatest benefits of turning an ordinary business into an extraordinary profit-making machine and owning or controlling the products is the ability to get rich through duplication and multiplication.
Once there was one McDonald's, one subway shop, one of everything. Even the simplest of ideas for your products and services, properly-packaged, can make you wealthy through duplication and multiplication.
The concept of Direct Marketing is now one of the fastest growing categories of business. It bypasses all the traditional complexity and costs of manufacturers' sales forces, wholesalers and other middlemen, retail stores or brand identity.
The most traded, most consumed, most sought after and the most valued commodity is not precious stones, oil or real estate. It is specialized information. The list of types of information being made into profits is almost endless. Fame and fortune do go together.
By making yourself famous as an expert is a low-cost way to save substantial money on marketing. For example writing a book can position yourself quickly to a niche market.
One of Evolve System's companies is EvolveGlobalPublishing.com where we can help someone create a #1 Best Selling Book in as little as 90 days without writing a single word!
I leave you with some key ideas to help determine your path to wealth...
- Publicity is so powerful it can even build businesses with no proactive advertising.
- Have the market, then get the product (the reverse of most people's approach).
- Pick products (and businesses) using proven criteria with your general interests.
- Negotiation for limited, defined, exclusive rights in a win-win way for both parties.
- If you don't ask, you don't get!
- Charge premium prices and deliver premium value.
- Lead your marketing with irresistible offers.
- Create extra profit centers.
- Diversify your marketing efforts.
- Continually listen to your customers, then react and respond.
- Deliberately build on customer loyalty.
- Think big!
- Design services that solve other people's most vexing problems.
- Design services that save people time.
- Specialise in your market.
- Follow your talents.
- Systemise and grow.
- Duplicate your knowledge, methods, and attitudes into others.
- Turn your business or money-making system into a business opportunity in a box.
- Go to the end user and build relationships with your customers.
- Use your marketing as a way of collecting data about your customers.
- Test, Test, Test
- Tap into other people's databases and established customer relationships.
- The most in-demand, most consumed commodity of our time is information.
- Packaging and selling information with an emphasis on publishing on demand gives you enormous financial leverage.
- If you know how to, you have the basis for a profitable information marketing business.
- Find a way to inject an element of outrageousness into your publicity.